Select the size of your tires
Please select the 3 fields :
Description : SNÖ-PRO eco snow chains 9mm with manual tensor, basical but very reliable
Those products are designed for occasional use. After mounting, you need to run 100m and tension the whole again.
Made of steel alloy, much better than for most of the competing products of this range, they last longer, are lighter and resist more to rust.Each box includes :
- A pair of SNÖ-PRO eco snow chains.
- A pair of XL plastic gloves.
- A carrying bag with the instructions manual printed on it.
- A set of repairing kit.
A ‘Q code’ you can flash form your Smartphone gives you access to a mounting-dismounting video. The Q code is printed on the gift box as well as on the tag bound to the bag.
The B26 signpost makes their use compulsory.
- Check before mounting that the size matches exactly with the size of your tyres.
- Check on the service book that the vehicle is chainable.
- Compatible with ESP and ABS devices, do not disconnect. Can be mounted either on winter or summer tyres.
- Mount on drive wheel, if permanent 4WD, mount on the back wheels , or even better on the 4 wheels.
- Tip: make a test mounting before your departure to the mountains.
- Mounting on a flat track and put the handbrake.
- Use only on snow or ice, 50km / h max.
- Do not use on a dry road for produces instability of the vehicle in addition to significant wear.
- Maximum wear allowed 40% or link thickness of 1.5 mm minimum.
- Wash and dry before storing.